At VMLY&R, we create connected brands. We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking — harnessing creativity, technology and culture — to reimagine the entire connected consumer experience. Our goal? To create work that becomes part of people’s lives, to drive value for our clients and, in the best of cases, to impact the world.
As a design intern, you’ll jump right in, conceptualizing great work for some of our amazing clients. You’ll explore your design capabilities through a variety of platforms, including integrated advertising campaigns, digital experiences and platforms, websites and apps, new business presentations, and more.
If you’re a self-motivated, passionate creative; think design is life and life is design; have fun working with other creative people who spend their days talking about great design and how to bring it to life, then you could be VMLY&R designer material.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Creating actual work alongside some of the best creative minds in the business for some of the best brands in the world
- Learning what it’s like to work in the creative department at one of the world’s leading agencies
- Pushing yourself harder than ever creatively
- Adding more great work to your book
- Having a great time
Required Skills & Experience
- A current student or recent graduate from a relevant undergraduate or portfolio school program (graphic design, 2D design, advertising, visual communications)
- A portfolio filled with beautiful designs: print ads, posters, catalogs, publications, packaging, signage, websites, apps, games, digital signage, motion graphics, you name it
- Ability to think creatively and enthusiasm for creating great creative work
- Solid communication skills
- Team player mentality and a positive attitude
- Ability to jump in and help however you’re needed
- Sense of humor is a big plus
VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Application Deadline: March 2 at 5 p.m. CST