The right team is more than an advantage, it’s a game changer! Come work with a team of engineering professionals dedicated to excellence at Coffman Engineers’ Bozeman location.
We are seeking a Structural Engineer with 0-2 years of experience and an interest in pursuing the design of commercial, institutional, and industrial structures for our Burlington office. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, have a desire to work and grow with a multi-discipline engineering team, and be willing to have fun.
- A four-year degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or a related field
- Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering (preferred)
- Registration as an E.I.T
- Internship in the structural design of buildings or similar structures (preferred)
- Experience with computer software programs and analysis systems (such as Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, RISA, ETABS, etc.) (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with the International Building Code (IBC) and US design standards
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Being comfortable consulting to architectural practices
- Being self-motivated, hardworking, and eager to learn
- Experience working as part of a multi-discipline design team (preferred)
This position is not eligible for sponsorship. No paid interview travel or relocation expenses are offered for this position.
Why You Want to Work Here
You could choose to work anywhere, so why work at Coffman Engineers? Because we are different - our culture sets us apart. Simply stated, we are a group of creative, high-performing people who like working together and believe that what we do makes a difference. Employees say that it feels like working with a group of friends in a small office while enjoying the benefits and perks of working for a large firm. Our culture isn't the only thing that makes us different, but it drives everything we do.
Coffman offers comprehensive benefits, including a flexible PTO program and a fun office environment. We support and encourage individually tailored professional and technical advancement as well as personal growth. Our Bozeman office is located in the beautiful Gallatin Valley and offers a variety of recreation opportunities. Join us.
Don’t take our word for it. Check out what others are saying: http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Coffman-Engineers-Reviews-E409809.htm
Coffman at a Glance:
- 40 years in business
- 500+ employees serving clients throughout the U.S. and overseas from more than 16 locations
- Multi-discipline engineering services plus corrosion control, commissioning and project/construction management
- #27 Top 80 Engineering Firms, Building Design+Construction, 2019
- #177 Top 500 Design Firms, Engineering News-Record, 2019
You must apply online for this position. If you are unable to complete our online application process, or if you need assistance to do so, let us know so we can provide a reasonable accommodation.
As part of the application process, you will be asked to create a user profile that allows you to manage the application process, answer a few questions, attach your resume and other documents, and then submit. We look forward to learning more about you! If you are accessing this from outside our website, go to http://www.coffman.com/home/careers/openings/bozeman-openings/ and open the appropriate position posting.
If you are experiencing problems applying through our system, please try again using a different browser or an updated version of your current browser. If that doesn't work, please contact us directly.
This position is direct with Coffman Engineers; we are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled individuals.