Helen of Troy
Join us as a Sales Intern ! Make an impact supporting world-class brands that offer outstanding products to elevate people's lives everywhere, every day - including our 7 leadership brands: OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools®.
We empower our interns with opportunities to deliver on business challenges aligned to their field of study – all while working right alongside field professionals and leaders who will support enhancing our interns’ skills and experience. Intern activity participation may include but is not limited to: comprehensive onboarding, operational duties in their department, project-based duties, training via online and/or classroom, virtual speaker series with senior leaders, networking opportunities, job shadowing, presentations, and volunteer project.
Experience You Will Gain
- Coaching, mentorship, and professional guidance from experienced performers and leaders.
- Involvement in a dynamic and collaborative work culture with diverse colleagues who are passionate about our products.
- After the internship and graduation, consideration for career opportunities at various locations.
- Coordinates presentation materials and appropriate samples for meetings with key retailers
- Conducts market research and analysis for Sales team to identify trends and opportunities
- Liaise between OXO NY teams and external departments such as Customer Service, Logistics, and the Distribution Center to ensure customer purchase orders are fulfilled accurately and delivered on time
- Works closely with Product Development/Go-To-Market functions to collect product information, early-stage samples, delivery dates, product updates, presentation materials, and more
- Ensure product information and content on Brick & Mortar retailer websites is accurate and optimized for success
- Provides support to coordinate Industry trade shows and events including vendor procurement and content creation
- Conduct competitive industry analysis in emerging International markets
- Collaborate with Sales Operations Team to schedule and execute customer specific merchandising programs
- Assist with item set up for key retailers’ new product launches
- Support Sales initiatives and daily administrative responsibilities
- Full-Time undergraduate or graduate student.
- Completed at least two years of a four-year degree program.
- Major / field of study related to applicable internship (i.e. Business Administration, Marketing).
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Must have some work experience in retail, sales or customer service industry
- Ability to commit to a 10-12 Week summer program.
- Ability to work at the specified location of this internship.
- Prefer ability to work 40 hours / week during the 10-12 Week summer program.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proactive with a positive attitude.
- Desire to learn.
- Works well in a collaborative environment.
- Works well in a collaborative environment.
- Enthusiastic about OXO’s mission to develop thoughtful products for the home.
- Must be able to work in the United States on a Full-Time basis.
Compensation: Paid Hourly Wage
At OXO, we’re on a quest to make the everyday better. For over 25 years, we’ve made household tools that delight our customers and exceed their expectations. When we have an idea, we’re going to make it happen, even if it hasn’t been done before—especially if it hasn’t been done before. If you’ve ever thought, “there’s got to be a better way to do this, you belong here, too.
We balance hard work with a thriving office culture; community isn’t just a buzzword at OXO, it’s a way of life. With a guest speaker series covering topics like service robots and crafting hard-to-write letters, book and bike clubs, volunteering opportunities, luau-themed happy hours, summer outings to theme parks, — we like coming to work every day and think you should, too.
For more information about who we are and what we do, visit us at www.oxo.com/about .
To learn more about Helen of Troy, visit us at www.helenoftroy.com . You can also find us on LinkedIn , Glassdoor , Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business hours.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.