PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
- Learn first-hand from top industry professionals
- Work directly with Managers and Senior Managers
- Develop mentoring relationships with Sales Development leaders
- Gain valuable hands on experience
- Manage/lead a project with the Sales Development team
- Help support Sales team as needed
- Attend intern orientation and training sessions
- Communicate effectively with team members, dealerships, and sales management
- Manage/participate in other special projects as assigned
- Review and Analyze Data to identify Sales Opportunities and Trends
- Related coursework or internship experience preferred
- A strong career interest in Sales or Marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivation and energetic personality
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently or with others
- Strong PC Skills including experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Junior or senior standing preferred
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
PACCAR's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
PACCAR has success with diverse teams of employees working together to achieve excellent results. Having a diverse and inclusive work environment ensures PACCAR has the talent needed to conduct business today and in the future by leveraging different backgrounds, skills, and viewpoints. We believe diversity in the workplace increases innovation, results in better decisions and increases employee engagement.