PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
- Learn first-hand from top industry professionals
- Work directly with Managers and Senior Managers
- Develop mentoring relationships with marketing leaders
- Gain valuable hands on experience
- Provide support and assistance in the management and execution of the 2020 Kenworth, Peterbilt and TRP Store Parts and Service Meeting.
- Support and coordinate development of training content for online, print, event and classroom training programs.
- Perform miscellaneous duties within the marketing department.
- Manage/participate in other special projects as assigned
- A strong career interest in Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including creation of formal presentations
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Self-motivation and energetic personality
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong PC Skills including experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Junior or senior standing preferred
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
PACCAR's Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
PACCAR has success with diverse teams of employees working together to achieve excellent results. Having a diverse and inclusive work environment ensures PACCAR has the talent needed to conduct business today and in the future by leveraging different backgrounds, skills, and viewpoints. We believe diversity in the workplace increases innovation, results in better decisions and increases employee engagement.