Creative, social media and communication agency NEWHOUSE - https://www.hellonewhouse.com/clients.html - is looking for qualified students in the LA area to apply to the Public Relations internship position for the Spring 2020 Semester.
Main daily tasks:
- Creating daily press breaks for multiple clients
- Creating daily trailer and teaser debut emails to send to our major film studio clients
- Updating key ticketing and portal sites for theatrical film releases
- Updating social influencers target lists
- Pitching regional media in select markets and securing tour press for music clients
- Creating tour documents and guest list documents for music clients
- Updating weekly status reports for all clients
- Creating targeted media lists with team direction
- Providing sites’ UVMs and social stats when needed
- Depending on skill set – drafting press releases and pitches
What we teach:
- Encouragement and Creativity. We sharpen professional skills with a hands on internship experience, which includes strengthening their communication with internal teams, strategy and creative thinking, writing skills, and time management.
- Industry Knowledge. We provide a wealth of knowledge within the film, music and brand industries and the who’s who in the media since we work with TOP clients.
- Industry Skills. We show interns how to use key industry standard PR platforms like Cision, Similar Web, and Constant Contact.
- Must be able to receive college credit as this is an unpaid internship
- Must have interest in working in PR or Communications fields
- Must be able to come to the LA office 2-3 days of the week in a row if possible
- Must be a quick learner, team player and collaborative worker
Job Type: Internship
- College Credit