- Collaborate with Conference Marketing team as well as other cross-functional departments to help execute Pac-12 events
- Assist in all aspects of event and meeting production including contracting, vendor relations and event recaps.
- Assist with concept, development, design and production of Conference events, championships & campaigns
- Help facilitate the ordering of signage / collateral / merchandise / props library
- Assist with ordering premium items / gifts / wardrobe / F&B procurement
- Provide event shipping needs
- Assist with event permitting details / planning / execution
- Assist with the organization of band & spirit squad schedules
- Other tasks as assigned.
- The successful candidate must exhibit a passion for intercollegiate athletics and ability to pursue innovative opportunities for the Pac-12 while upholding the Conference’s rich traditions and academic heritage.
- Highly proactive, results driven and motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a diplomatic communicator
- Dependable and efficient
- Creative and innovative
- Strong Microsoft skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong Google skills (Gmail, Google Docs, Calendar)
- Organized with an acute attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and able to solve problems on the spot
- Works well with internal and external clients
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively as a member of the team
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years sport management / sport marketing / event planning / or agency experience
- Recommended BA (completed or in process) in Communications, Communication Arts, Marketing or Sports Marketing/Management fields (or other degree or equivalent)
- Must be available to travel, work weekends and evenings when needed and lift / carry items that are 40 lbs. or less