Tozour Energy Systems
Title: Summer 2020 Intern- Equipment Sales Team
Location/ Department: Equipment Sales Team, King of Prussia, PA
Reports to: VP of Sales
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Works with: VP of Sales, Technical Sales Team, Equipment Sales Team, Service Department
Job Summary: Tozour Energy Systems is starting to interview for our 2020 summer internship spot. We are only considering engineering majors who are juniors or seniors. This coveted internship is an excellent opportunity for an engineering major who is interested in a technical sales position. We are only looking for self-driven students!
This is a 13-week paid summer internship. We can be flexible with start and end time depending on the selected candidate's school schedule. This position will report directly to the VP of Sales. Will be mentored by the Equipment Sales team and Technical Support Team.
- Gain knowledge of equipment selection and take-off process through direct interaction with the Technical Support Team.
- Work with an assigned mentor to gain knowledge of the Tozour CRM System, estimating process, and financial selling.
- Work with the sales team to learn the bid/proposal process.
- Be part of three sales calls with mechanical contractors.
- Attend at least three owner sales calls.
- Be part of at least three service calls/ start-ups.
- Attend at least three customer sales calls with consulting engineers.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings.
- Complete a Capstone project to demonstrate what you learned during your internship with senior leadership
- Other responsibilities as required.
Qualifications: Candidates must be in pursuit of an engineering degree at a four-year college or university. (junior or senior status). In addition, candidates must be competitive, goal oriented and possess a strong interest in a career in technical sales. Must have a desire to work in the commercial HVAC industry. Must be able to work full-time (Monday-Friday) during summer 2020. Must have a 3.0 GPA
We are seeking a candidate who has proven leadership skills. We are looking for someone who has the motivation to succeed and the resiliency to adapt quickly. Must have excellent communication skills. Must have a strong desire to be in technical sales. Knowledge of HVAC a must. Must carry a positive attitude and be comfortable dealing with customers and vendors. Must be a team player. Local travel required. Must have active, valid driver’s license and reliable means of transportation.