Inter-Con Security Systems
Founded in 1973, Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is a leading US-owned security company, providing a full range of physical security services to government and commercial customers on four continents. Inter-Con (ICS) provides custom client solutions tailored to quality with the flexibility to operate in highly complex environments. The firm specializes in providing tailored services to clients whose needs exceed the sophistication and expertise of traditional guard firms. Inter-Con remains under family ownership and control and operates as the industry leader in the field of customized, high-requirement security solutions. Inter-Con employs over 25,000 security personnel world-wide, trained and managed by a team of professionals with unsurpassed military, law enforcement, and security experience.
Inter-Con is Everywhere Security Matters.
Responsible for the overall administration of Salesforce.com (SFDC). This includes, but is not limited to, system configuration, ongoing testing and maintenance, and new feature implementation, and release management. This role collaborates with functional leaders to identify, define, and implement changes and enhancements to meet business requirements in a dynamic, high-growth environment. While this position does require a moderate level of technical acumen, it is not a developer position. This role will report to the Director of Systems.
The specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the overall configuration, design, functionality and end-user support of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc. within SFDC.
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Establish and implement change control and best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather & analyze requirements and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality. Translate approved solutions into actionable deliverables, ensuring high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency.
- Manage data imports, database de-duping and cleanup.
- Manage the integration of applications connected to Salesforce.com.
- Identify production risks and areas for improvement; prioritizes, designs and facilitates successful implementation and adoption of new processes.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to drive high levels of data integrity and operational reliability of our standardized business analytics, tools and processes.
- Providing on-going training and support to end users.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with a Production Org
- At least 1 full life-cycle Salesforce or CRM implementation preferred.
- Understanding of relational databases, data modeling, object-oriented programming and/or data integration tools.
- Leadership role on cross-functional projects with implementation partners, other IT managers, internal stakeholders and developers in providing solution suggestions.
- Advanced problem-solving skills. The ability to solve highly complex business problems across platforms utilizing Salesforce and other business applications.
- Salesforce Certifications: Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Communities
- Community/Partner Portal
- Financial Force
- FSL and Service Cloud
- Einstein Analytics
- Apex Triggers
- Implementation Experience
- Integration with 3rd party software
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. License PPO# 6822