- SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day for their authenticity, engagement and fun.
- Assist Producers and teams: o Set up mobile devices and other equipment for game demos
- Assist VP/EP/Directors o Take meeting notes
SciPlay currently offers seven core games, including social casino games Jackpot Party Casino, Gold Fish Casino, Hot Shot Casino and Quick Hit Slots, and casual games MONOPOLY Slots, Bingo Showdown and 88 Fortunes Slots with offices all over the world!
The Production Assistant acts as a ‘jack of all trades’ for the Slot Dev Department. The role is to assist in multiple areas as needed to help the department function efficiently.
Essential Job Functions:
o Schedule meetings and coordinate remote connections (Skype, BlueJeans)
o Undertake errands as assigned
o Assist with scheduling
o Follow up on tasks and report accurately
- Position Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Reliable and punctual
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and understand quickly
- Computer and mobile device savvy
- Familiarity with Word and Excel (proficiency with Excel would be a bonus)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Resourcefulness and problem solving
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of game development or a strong interest in social and/or casino games
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law