Amazon.com Services, Inc.
- Currently enrolled in MBA or equivalent master’s level program at the time of application
- 3+ years of full-time industry work experience, which occurred between graduation from your undergraduate program and prior to starting your MBA or master’s program OR 3+ years of military work experience prior to starting your MBA or master’s program
- Undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and/or relevant industry experience working within technology teams
- Interest in video games industry and video games internship
Note: By applying to this position, your application will be considered for locations we hire for in the United States including, but not limited to: Seattle, WA; Austin, TX; Bay Area, CA; Bellevue, WA; Boston, MA; Denver, CO; Detroit, MI; Herndon, VA; Irvine, CA; New York, NY; Madison, WI; Minneapolis, MN; Phoenix, AZ; Portland, OR; San Diego, CA. You may be considered for a role outside of Twitch Prime.
Amazon is all in on games, and Twitch Prime is one of a series of disruptive initiatives that highlight our investment and dedication to the industry and its players. Twitch Prime, launched on September 30, 2016, is both the premium version of Twitch and a series of new benefits available to all Amazon Prime members geared toward making it a no-brainer for gamers to join Amazon Prime. We believe the evolution that began with pre-Internet arcade communities a quarter at a time, growing to the live streams and eSports of today, will continue to a future in which fans are creators, players are celebrities, and games are a global cultural touchstone that cuts across age, gender and nationality. Games have the power to connect communities at a massive scale, and this role will delve into linking these communities together and delivering great customer experiences to players, viewers, streamers, and game publishers.
The primary role of a Senior Product Manager of Technical Products within Amazon is to assume end-to-end product ownership over one of our technical product offerings. PMTs are expected to dive deep into the technology both from a product and customer perspective, working with software engineers and business partners to define, build, launch and grow new technology-driven products and services. These products might be hardware offerings, software or technical services, and customers often include developers, IT departments or enterprise CIOs. Examples of organizations where PMTs may work include (but aren’t limited to): Amazon Web Services (AWS), Prime Video, Alexa, Game Services, and Supply Chain Technologies. Internships are available in Seattle, WA.
- Interest in video games and online games
- Fascinated by what it takes to build communities and fostering connections between players, streamers, viewers, and game developers
- Experience in games industry