Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
This role will focus on defining EHS communications & marketing campaign plan & materials to share our EHS 3 year strategy internally within our EHS community and our customer. In addition, the role will develop customer materials that will be shared with the organization over the coming year for the Safety Always Campaign, as well as environmental & occupational health awareness campaigns.
The candidate will:
- Define an EHS communications and marketing plan for our EHS strategy.
- Develop materials for this campaign as well as communication templates for future use.
- Assist in development of communications materials for the existing safety always campaign together with supporting environmental awareness campaigns and OH awareness campaigns.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Excellent communication skills.
**This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly **
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- The candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or closely related field.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
3 months to 1 year of experience in:
- Marketing & communications.
- Junior or senior level for Bachelor's degree
- Previous internship
- Communications/Marketing background preferred.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art - from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....