- Responsible for developing and integrating custom website applications, content management systems and ecommerce platforms.
- Will be involved in the development and implementation of next generation websites and applications for a wide variety of large clients
- Responsible forintegration with 3rd party APIs and platforms (i.e. Flipcart, Amazon, etc.)
- Ability to participate and manage multiple. concurrent projects and deadlines
- Experience implementing 3rd party software (i..e. Enterprise CMS Applications, ecommerce Platforms)
- CMS Experience (Sitecore, Episerver, Drupal, Umbraco) is a plus but not required
- Solid experience with CSS and Standards Compliant HTML development
- Associates degree or greater in a related field (Computer Science, Information Systems)
- At least 1 year of experience in the field or a related area.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Preferred)