Teltech builds innovative communication apps that help people better enjoy their mobile-connected lives. From RoboKiller, an app that stops and gets even with telemarketers to TapeACall, which records iPhone conversations, we build apps for that protect our customers every day. We are looking to expand our team with creative, talented, and passionate people who are committed to the growth of our existing products as well as new products we intend to launch.
About The Role
We are a telephony company first and foremost. All of our apps rely heavily on our proprietary and patented telephony back-end systems. In this position, your work will impact millions of customers using our apps - including our highly successful award-winning RoboKiller ( http://www.robokiller.com/ ) app, which blocks and turns the table on telemarketers and robocalls. If you are a Telecom Developer who lives to solve unique communication problems and wants to develop novel applications, APIs, and systems that will disrupt the spam call epidemic, we want you!
- Design, develop and implement telephony networks with various components like SIP proxies, registrar, media-servers, etc in a cloud environment.
- Develop reusable tools/libraries.
- Design and implement SIP monitoring, logging, and alerting tools.
- Ensure that the voice architecture is highly available, fault-tolerant, and highly scalable.
- Troubleshoot and resolve voice and network protocol communications/routing issues.
- 2 - 3 years of industry experience in developing, configuring, testing and troubleshooting FreeSWITCH, Asterisk or similar technologies.
- Experience in functional and load testing of SIP networks (PCAP, Homer, etc..) including automation and simulators.
- Experience with telecom related vendors and services such as Twilio, Bandwidh, WideVoice, Inteliquent, and so on.
- Understanding of end-to-end telephony call flows, including both circuit-switched (PSTN) and VoIP.
- Positive, self-motivated and enthusiastic attitude with a strong sense of ownership.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- FreeSwitch, Kamailio, Kubernetes, Go, GCP
- We embrace our diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.