Endominance is bringing on a Marketing Intern / Part-time due to the expected increase in marketing activity. We’re looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in content marketing and social media. We’re offering a flexible schedule with as much responsibility as you desire. We provide guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience B2B marketing and gain valuable work experience.
- Advertise the company and products to promote sales.
- Analyze data and market trends to establish marketing strategies and goals
- Establish and execute marketing strategy through platform determinations.
- Create, publish, and share contents through social media posts or other marketing channels.
- Monitor posted contents and establish connections with targeted customers.
- Collaborate with other team members in the company in order to establish company's recognition in the market.
- Current enrollment in, or completion of, Bachelor’s Degree program
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Strong numerical and analytical skill set with ability to interpret quantitative data and perform detailed trend analysis utilizing raw volume data
- Experience with content creation a plus (i.e., video, voice), even if not professionally
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills with a proven ability to work collaboratively with product development and sales
- Ability to handle simultaneous projects and deliver within agreed upon time frames
- Experience in marketing plan development: situation assessment, strategy, and tactical plan development
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proven work experience as marketing specialist is preferred.
- Internship / Part-time
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
Job Types: Part-time, Internship