Des Moines Menace
- Plan and carry out marketing strategies, including the creation and distribution of advertising materials that promote the Menace men’s team, women’s team and youth programs.
- Help with the development and printing of the souvenir program, program inserts and media guide.
- Provide customer service to those involved with youth-soccer programs, including tournaments, camps/clinics and Junior Menace.
- Promote the Menace through public appearances and community events.
- Work Menace home matches in April & May. This includes full-day dedication to game-day set-up, servicing fans and post-game tear-down.
- Assist with social media and electronic communications.
- General office work, including but not limited to paper-cutting, copying and managing databases.
- Other projects and duties, as directed by Menace Staff.
- High levels of responsibility and organization.
- Preferred experience with social media, including Twitter and Facebook.
- A passion for sports and a working knowledge of the game of soccer.
- Willingness to work some nights and weekends.
- Open to constructive criticism and focused on continual personal growth.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and dedication to the organization’s goals, mission and values.
- Proven team player who is willing to take on responsibilities and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher and PowerPoint.