VIDA & Co
VIDA & Co.
VIDA is a global platform that brings together creatives and manufacturers from around the world to create unique, original apparel and accessories - on-demand, at mass-scale. A curator of creative voices, VIDA showcases Art x Fashion from New York to LA, Mumbai to Madrid, and Tokyo to Tel Aviv. Our designers include world-renowned artists from 150+ countries around the world and our manufacturers range from textile mills to cut & sew units across India, Turkey, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and more. We've launched over 2.5M unique products on our platform and have grown our business 10x+ year over year. Additionally, we've proudly partnered with the Museum of Modern Art, Cher, Steve Madden, and Iris Apfel, amongst others to launch exclusive collaborations.
Each of our products is custom-made, on-demand, and has a unique story - from the inspiration behind its design to the personal stories of our artists. For every product made, VIDA offers education and empowerment programs to our factory workers so they can build a better future for themselves and their families. Our goal is to rebuild commerce from the ground-up such that everyone in the ecosystem wins.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a highly organized, creative multi-tasker to support our marketing department through an internship. Do you want to start your professional career in marketing, branding, or communications with experience at a rapidly developing fashion company? Are you a quick learner, passionate about helping a burgeoning company grow and telling its story? If so, then VIDA is the place for you!
- Part-time intern position in a fast-paced, high-profile startup environment
- Assist in developing written and graphics for email marketing content
- Manage social media accounts: mainly Facebook and Instagram
- Research and pitch ideas for social media content
- Analyze metrics, track data, and identify shopping trends
- Coordinate dissemination of information throughout the VIDA team
Skills and Experience:
- Current student or recent grad in Marketing, Communications or Business or related field
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator a plus
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, and communicate with all levels of management
- Passion for fashion, design, or art preferred
We want someone who is:
- Hard-working, highly motivated and energetic
- A self-starter
- Excellent ability to organize and prioritize
- Deadline driven
- Willing to learn and take chances
- A steep learning curve
- Coaching and mentorship by experts in the field
- Opportunity to take actual responsibility and ownership for (parts of) our sourcing process
- Being a member of the VIDA family: a highly motivated, passionate and ambitious group of people on track to change the world of commerce
- Free Friday lunches
- Daily stipend of $25
- Flexible schedule to accommodate combining part time work or classes with our internship
How to Apply:
- If this sounds like you, take some time to check out our website and feel free to ask questions.
- Submit your resume with a personalized cover letter that includes your motivation and fit for this position.
Job Type: Internship
- San Francisco Bay Area, CA (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends