Warner Music Group
We are Warner Music Group, home to a broad roster of new stars and legendary artists through a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin’, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after MARKETING team at WARNER RECORDS .
A little bit about our team:
The Marketing Department is responsible for developing goals and comprehensive strategies for our artists to achieve them. We work to develop campaigns that highlight our artist’s talents and strengths by creating materials to help represent our diverse roster including urban, dance, rock, alternative, and pop artists.
Why this could be your next big break:
As an emerging talent associate you will work hands-on with every aspect of a marketing campaign including participating in brainstorm sessions, collaborating with all other departments to assist in creating a comprehensive marketing strategy, giving input on brand and creative direction. During your time we hope you can walk away with an impactful project you can call your own.
Here you’ll get to:
- Help with travel, scheduling & expenses for your supervisors
- Analyze trends in artist analytics including sales, streaming and social media stats.
- Conduct research projects including competitor analysis and current music industry trends.
- Assist in updating artist one sheets and timelines
- Work closely with other emerging talent associates to collaborate on projects.
- Assist in helping develop our Digital Workplace and Artist Pages.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
- Be enrolled in an accredited university or college (Senior or Graduate Level)
- Have exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- Have a strong passion for working in the music industry/media
- Prior work experience (part-time/summer)
- Great attention to detail & a team player mentality
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- Some knowledge/familiarity of MediaView, Soundscan, and/or Mediabase
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or InDesign
- Leadership experience (on or off campus)
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.