Working on our QA team, you'll use cutting edge test tools with agile processes to plan and conduct functional and acceptance testing of our software products. You'll assist developers to ensure that our products work as expected. You'll be part of our ground-breaking QA team, developing, and managing state of the art test tools, test frameworks, and test environments.
What You'll Do:
- Develop/enhance/complete test automation scripts and software applications to provide new functionality with a zero defect mindset
- Provide product support for applications as needed
- Identify (and implement) process improvement changes to increase application quality & efficiency
- Support and facilitate change while implementing new technologies
- Provide programming on assigned projects and support initiatives as requested
What You'll Need:
- Active student status, working toward a degree in a related field
- Experience writing and reading code
- Agile mindset and a passion for testing
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: We rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
- Internship Program: Participate in a Top 100 internship program. We provide professional development opportunities, group mentoring and fun events.
- Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/