Who we are:
Vezt is the first mobile app where music fans can acquire rights in their favorite songs and recordings. We exist to improve the music industry by providing artists, songwriters and producers with funding sourced directly from their fans on a global basis. In exchange, fans get the right to receive royalties earned by their favorite songs and recordings. Vezt collects these royalties on behalf of fans from performing rights organizations, publishers and record labels and tracks such royalties through proprietary blockchain technology.
Check out our app in the Apple and Google Play Store!
What you would be doing:
Working with our team on developing engagement strategies for users and our content for our existing mobile app based market place.You will be helping develop engaging marketing campaigns and promotions. You will also be leveraging existing data and marketplace catalog content, to make informed decisions in line with statistics observed from other sources of engagement such as social media outlets or streaming services that also serve our content.
The ideal candidate has an interest in music, utilizes music streaming services, and understands digital/social media trends.
Bonus points, although not required, if you have experience with the following:
- Social media outreach platforms such as Hootsuite
- Ad platforms such as instagram / facebook, google and youtube
- Experience interfacing with influencers
- Assist the AR team with artist outreach and tracking
- Make recommendations based on research and market trends
- Write creative copy for artist outreach or promotional use
- Work with the AR team when educating artists about Vezt - ensuring new artists understand the capabilities of the Vezt platform
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school
- Must be eligible for school credit (and supply a letter from sponsor/administrator upon request)
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Available to commute to FiDi
- 1 year of experience in marketing, pr, or related field*
- Partial college
- Financial District (San Francisco)
Job Type: Internship (10-12 hours/week)
Salary: $0.00 /hour
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship
- marketing, pr: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- College Credit
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma