The Duluth Pack marketing team is seeking a creative and energetic intern. This internship will provide knowledge and understanding of the inner workings of the marketing department. The intern will work closely with the in-house marketing team. They will be responsible for copywrite and marketing needs including trademark research, press release creation, assisting in social and company blog content, creating product descriptions online, and other copywrite and marketing tasks that will support various marketing projects.
Beginning January - End of April, 2020
- Assist in various marketing tasks and take part in creative marketing meetings for email marketing campaigns, collaboration opportunities, signage needs, social and website banners, and new product development.
- Assist with the creation of digital catalogs, posters, digital creation, and other opportunities the marketing manager sees fit.
- College juniors or seniors preferred
- Seeking degree in marketing, journalism, communications or related fields
- Excellent listener and attuned to emotional intelligence
- Extremely skilled writing capabilities
- Responsive to feedback and clear communicator
- High attention to detail
- Comfortable working with a team and in a self-directed environment
- Independent and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must embody the voice of the Duluth Pack brand through all marketing mediums
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Unpaid internship
- Internship credit available
- Part-time (flexible schedule) looking for 20 – 25 hours per week
- Equipment will be provided
- Internship done in-house on location