- San Francisco, CA
helloalice.com [https://helloalice.com/]. Alice serves all entrepreneurs and we wholeheartedly believe that if underserved business owners -- women, people of color, veterans, the LGBTQ+ community, entrepreneurs with disabilities, people in small towns, and immigrants -- are provided better access to resources, they can change the world. Our vision is to be financially successful while making a positive impact on economies and job creation.
Alice is growing a diverse team, and we’re looking for a Marketing Analytics Intern to help us fulfill our mission of connecting all entrepreneurs to the resources they need to grow and scale their businesses. We’re leading a movement to connect every founder, regardless of geography, capitalization, prior experience, or cultural constraints, to the experts, tools, knowledge, and communities that will propel their companies forward. Alice is a Series A-backed company with teams in Houston, TX and San Francisco, CA. We are helping hundreds of thousands of owners a week in all fifty states. Led by co-founders Elizabeth Gore and Carolyn Rodz, we are hiring self-starters who can build the plane while flying it.
We say it all the time -- what would we do without our incredible interns? We are proud of our intern program at Alice and hire around ten students a semester (fall, spring and summer) to help us in various departments. Our interns are not on coffee-run duty. Instead you will be paired with one of our full time employees that will serve as your mentor, assigning tasks and assisting you where needed.
Apply If You:
- Are a college student ready to take on the real world
- Geek out along with us on making the world a better place through entrepreneurship and innovation
- Thrive in high-volume, fast-paced and feedback driven environments.
- Strive to be a key contributor to a quickly growing and rapidly evolving team
- Have an exceptional work-ethic and high-standards for quality of work
- Please note that no coding skills are necessary
- Have a heart for social impact and belief you can make a difference
- Are a team player -- everyone takes out the trash at Alice
- Above all else are bright, kind and goal-oriented
- Working with data from Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Amplitude and more to track marketing campaign metrics and report on findings and trends.
- Hypothesize the why behind findings, and support hypotheses with concrete data.
- Compile reports and presentations, and present to the team on analysis of marketing campaigns.
- Research and business development projects.
- Track and report data on user acquisition and retention.
- This position is semester-long, 20 hours per week and scheduled Monday-Friday (unpaid) for course credit
- Interns pick two or three days that they can work from our offices
- The intern is responsible for communicating course requirements
- Please note this position requires use of your personal laptop
- Remote internships are not available
INNOVATE ALWAYS. Seek out unique perspectives, diverse experiences, and disconnected dots. These are the seeds of big ideas and exceeded expectations, made even better through constant collaboration.
EMBRACE FAILURE. Learn from the inevitable failures that result from innovation, and move forward quickly with a pioneering spirit. Champion the doers, celebrate their contributions to the team, and don't shy away from difficult conversations.
DRIVE THE MISSION FORWARD. Everything we do is through the inclusive lens of helping all business owners launch and grow, regardless of who they are or where they come from. Hold yourself to the highest standards of quality and equality in everything you do.
EVERYONE TAKES OUT THE TRASH. No task is too small for the success of our company or our owners. Always be thoughtful and practice extreme kindness toward our team, partners, and owners.
SIMPLIFY AND COMMIT. Maintain a bias toward efficiency, acting quickly and testing often. Recognize the opportunity cost of every decision, commit to deadlines, be on time, and search for simple, smart solutions.
Alice is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
www.helloalice.com [http://www.helloalice.com/] // Twitter
[https://twitter.com/HelloAlice] // Facebook
[http://www.facebook.com/aliceconnects] // Instagram
[https://www.instagram.com/helloalice_com/] // LinkedIn