Colony Brands, Inc.
What You’ll Do & Learn
You will work in Colony Brand’s IMS subsidiary within the Digital Marketing Department. You will assist members of the Digital Marketing Team with required data analysis, internal and external search marketing, and other online marketing activities. You will also perform special projects as deemed necessary by Digital Marketing Manager. In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and monitoring various online marketing efforts in our current program.
- Working with Digital Marketing Analysts to maintain Paid Search and Google Shopping programs
- Learning basics of digital marketing reporting and internal marketing database:
B. Compile weekly digital marketing reports
C. Utilize Google Analytics to analyze on site traffic and behavior
D. Exposure to IBM Digital analytics and Tealium IQ tag management outputs
- Be at least Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
- Have experience in MS Word, Excel, Access
- Be able to communicate effectively with a variety of personality types
- Have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Internship Perks:
- Paid Opportunities - This is a paid opportunity to explore your career! All Interns are paid a competitive wage for their field.
- Employee Discounts - Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our fine catalogs and selected Outlet Store. Discounts range from 45% to 50% off.
- Time Off - We all need a little down time and all Interns enjoy paid time off during their internship.
- Health Club Membership - Take advantage of a FREE membership at the local YMCAs with full membership reimbursements.
- Health Insurance - Interns are offered Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Business Casual Dress Code - Jeans are allowed year-round!
- Performance Updates - We provide interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship. A formal mid-performance appraisal and final appraisal will be given.
- Training - Colony Brands provides all interns with the necessary hands-on training to make their internship experience successful.
- R. Kubly Family Foundation - The foundation will pay for your graduate or professional schooling in return for a commitment to live and work in Monroe, WI after you graduate. Visit www.rkublyfamilyfoundation.org for more details