Position Title: Marketing Intern
Department: Chartwells Higher Education
In this role, you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to implement and promote the dining program here at Seattle University. This involves research to understand the needs of the target market, planning & brainstorming, promotions & advertising through various platforms, and implementation. This is not your average internship; you will be spearheading various projects and will be able to request assignments to expand your knowledge base. This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone interested in the field of marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Customer service experience/knowledge
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Good to better interpersonal skills
- General interest and knowledge
- Knowledge of graphic design tools is a plus
- Prior marketing related experience is a plus
Job Responsibilities (May include any or all):
- Assist with planning, organizing and hosting events
- Assist with Dine on Campus
- Assist in social media calendar development and promotions
- Act as a brand representative
- Conduct marketing audits
- Conduct general administrative tasks
- Complete Marketing Boot Camp
- Surveying students to collect marketing research
- Create marketing materials to numerous specifications
- Manage signage in multiple locations
- Assist with the creation of concepts, campaigns, and imagery to effectively communicate messages to the target market
- Manage website and social networking profile content
- Attend meetings or other events as required
- Demonstrate awareness, understanding and skills necessary to work in a diverse environment.
- Learn how to create and implement a marketing plan.
- Learn how to conduct market research and use it to generate a larger audience or increase buy‐in
- Learn how to use multiple platforms and strategies to effectively promote a brand
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nation’s Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the ‘job search’ in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on ‘referral tracking.’ For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email [email protected]. Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 346816