Booz Allen Hamilton
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop a platform that will have an impact on communicating the finances of the federal government agencies to the public in an open and understandable way? Solid platform development is a critical part of any program’s success and you know how to do it right – scalable design with baked in security. That’s why we need you, a developer with the skills to build a platform that will transform and allow us to accurately access, receive, and search financial data from government agencies.
As a platform developer on our team, you’ll design and develop the core Cloud/DevOps platform for our project from end to end. You’ll work with customers and end-users to understand their mission, current architecture, and security requirements. With a focus on the customer’s goals, you’ll work with the team to build a design that will scale to meet their evolving needs. You’ll contribute to tool and capability recommendations based on your research of the current environment and new technology. You’ll grow your development skills as you learn to craft an architecture that smoothly works with existing infrastructure without compromising security. We focus on growing as a team to deliver the best support to our customers, so you’ll have resources for mentoring and learning new skills and tools. This is a chance to use your OS knowledge while developing skills in DevOps and emerging Cloud technologies while working with cutting-edge automation tools such as Jenkins, Groovy, and Ansible. Join us as we develop software-based solutions to make a difference in the way federal government agencies provide and display financial data.
Empower change with us.
- 1+ years of experience with writing scripts and “glue” to tie together services, functionalities, and tools using tools, including Python scripting, Boto3, JSON, yml, and XML templates
- 1+ years of experience with production Amazon Web Services Offerings, including S3, EC2, and RDS
- Knowledge of key management service, Cloud HSM, instance profiles, and IAM policy provisioning
- Ability to use automation tools and Infrastructure-as-Code to manage installations, pipelines, and scripting
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with troubleshooting very complex distributed environments and taking corrective actions to ensure availability
- Experience with AWS CloudFront, S3, EC2, Lambda, and ElasticSearch
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access; TS/SCI clearance required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.