INTERNSHIP : EVENT MARKETING SPECIALIST
Are you passionate, motivated and like to think out of the box? Want to make a serious impact on the world of video technology? Looking at joining a vibrant international company to work on the future of TV?
Broadpeak is a worldwide leader in content delivery network (CDN) and video streaming technologies. We design video delivery software that powers the delivery of movies, TV programming and other video content to any screen. We provide technologies that help our customers, pay TV operators and content owners, increase their market share and improve subscriber loyalty with superior quality of experience.
In addition to its head office located in Cesson-Sevigne, France, Broadpeak is established in more than 10 countries and has 3 offices in the United States, including New York City.
INTERNATIONAL EVENT MARKETING INTERNSHIP
With our internship program, you will integrate the marketing team and be involved in the event marketing strategy and planning for the Americas market. You will experience responsibilities in most aspects of events management including:
- EVENT PLANNING: you will plan and prepare the North and South American events Broadpeak has signed up for such as trade shows, conferences, road shows, etc. but also internal events (depending on the dates of the internship)
- EVENT ADVERTISING: you will work closely with the Communication Director to promote Broadpeak’s involvement in these events and increase traffic at trade shows and events ROI.
- EVENT MANAGEMENT: involved in the events planning, you’ll be given the opportunity to improve the processes for simplified event management and learn about various tools, software available in the market
- EVENT STRATEGY: based on your experience and interests, you will gain insight on how the event strategy is a crucial part of the marketing mix.
JOINING BROADPEAK – A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR CARREER
A successful company in a rapidly growing industry: You will experience the work life at a fast-growing global company (+ 45% on average over the last 3 years) in a rapidly-changing and future promising industry (the video streaming market is expected to grow + 100 % over
the next 5 years). Innovation, Performance and Team Work have enabled Broadpeak to become a leader in this market. Be part of this exciting momentum!
International and cross-cultural experience: you will beworking in a global company and experience interactions with worldwide teammates, service providers and customers. That’s a great opportunity to develop your intercultural skills!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Above all, you need to be passionate about events and show a strong interest in technology. You want to be a part of our resourceful and fast-working team, you enjoy challenges and you willing to join an international start-up minded company.
You will also need:
- Exceptional academic performance in a highly competitive undergraduate or master‘s degree program – any major welcome
- Some experience in marketing and events management
- Strong interest in delivering successful events for the company in different parts of the world
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and the ability to be confident, clear and engaging in communication with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to keep track of many subjects at the same time and to work independently
- A highly motivated self-starter with a can-do spirit
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the US.
The internship is ideally a full-time program asap, lasting 3 to 12 months, depending on the intern profile and availability.
JOIN US NOW
by sending your application to Elodie Levrel – Communication Director
Job Type: Internship
- english (Required)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday