HarperCollins Publishers Inc.
Essential Responsibilities: The Digital Marketing intern will be responsible for assisting digital marketing efforts of the Zondervan Reflective and Academic publishing team.
- Assist team in creating and managing social media ads (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) for products and promotions. Collaborate with team on written ads and graphics.
- Review ad performance data and assist team in tweaking/optimizing ads for increased success
- Create and submit social media posts for approval, for the accounts of Zondervan Academic and Zondervan; base social media posts on various types of news and content
- Create reporting for social media efforts. Assist supervisor in identifying new opportunities in advertising and content creation.
- Help with creating and managing ads on Amazon and creating Amazon store pages, in support of products, using Amazon Marketing Services
- Managing endorsement collection process with various authors, collecting and recording endorsements.
- Occasionally assist with implementing digital marketing campaigns, which may include creating social media ads and content for authors, or some email marketing responsibilities
Required Status: Fall 2020 Junior, Senior or Graduate Student.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written communication skills with strong knowledge of English grammar and usage
- Analytical: review results, identify opportunities, fine-tune successes
- Problem solving: ability to research options, find answers, adapt to new and changing processes
- Basic knowledge of social media and how it’s used in marketing
- Graphic design skills a plus with software (Photoshop or InDesign) or apps (e.g., Canva)
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Industry Knowledge: Candidates should have interest in how digital marketing and marketing drives sales of books. General understanding of the Christian book market.
HarperCollins Christian Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer