This is a part time (15-20 hours per week), paid position based in the Chapter's St. Louis office. The start date is mid-January. While the end date is May, there is the possibility for the internship to be extended through the summer. This is an awesome opportunity to gain hands-on content development experience and produce portfolio-level work.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop visually compelling content about chapter client families, volunteers, community partners, employees, etc.
- Shoot high quality candid photographs of employees, volunteers, clients in various settings – events, meetings, community programs, etc.
- Shoot and edit short video clips.
- Experience with developing compelling visual content for social media
- Advanced photography skills
- Basic video production skills
- Strong creative writing skills
- Proficiency with photo and video editing software
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Complete work primarily during traditional work day (9am-5pm); with the potential to attend a weekend and/or evening event to capture photo/video.
- Junior or senior undergraduate or graduate student in communications or journalism. Or another field of study if the applicant has strong photo and video skills.