Foot Locker, Inc.
- Be an advocate for Foot Locker’s internal customer
- Gain insight into the North American field organization spanning 5 brands (Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Footaction, Champs Sports – US/CN)
- Support the communications strategy for 15 Regional territories, over 150 District Managers and 26,000 team members across the US and Canada.
- Assist in creating a seamless and unified communications experience that will increase engagement and create efficiencies for team members
- Work closely with business partners across all areas of the business (i.e. Marketing, Pricing, Visual) to ensure consistent, streamlined and impactful communications.
- Casual dress environment
- Employee discount
- Volunteer opportunities
- Onsite learning & development opportunities
- Execute and deliver divisional and North American Field communications with consistency and accuracy
- Assist with daily management of field SharePoint sites and develop relevant content
- Partner with internal business partners to streamline and simplify communications deliverables
- Identify new ways to create excitement around new customer experience programs and initiatives
- Assist with the execution of in-store incentive programs such as contests and seedings
- Partner with Customer Experience team on team member recognition and engagement programs
- Manage field survey requests and data consolidation
- Special projects as required
- Be a junior or senior in college, or a Spring 2020 graduate
- Arrange the internship with the educational institution on a for-credit basis, if necessary.
- Be available to work Monday-Friday (40 hours/week).
- Have a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrate strong written and organizational skills.
- Be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be comfortable working with other Office 365 tools including but not limited to Outlook, Teams, SharePoint and Yammer.