At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world's largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and named to Entrepreneur Magazine's Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role
Cloudflare is looking for a Marketing Intern, who is dynamic, creative, and analytical. The individual will join the Demand Generation team to help deliver killer programs that generate new prospects and grow the marketing revenue pipeline for the North America region.
You will conceive, launch, and manage a series of campaigns that span a variety of channels – webinars, events, display, retargeting, email, organic, social, to name a few. You have a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, and the ability to think strategically and orchestrate many moving parts.
- Work with cross-functional team members (Design, Sales, Marketing, Localization, Product) to orchestrate high-impact integrated online marketing campaigns.
- Define campaign objectives and enable effective reporting, target audiences, segment leads, and create marketing assets (website offers, email templates, landing pages, banners, etc.) to execute the campaign.
- Support campaign execution and marketing operations across Marketo, Bizible, and Salesforce, including data hygiene.
- Manage campaigns timeline, ROI, and data-driven improvements through optimization.
- Communicate campaign results to key stakeholders.
- Current university student or recent graduate with a BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Economics, or other quantitative field
- Must be able to work the full internship of 3-6 months
- Analytically inclined, exceptional organizational skills, with rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and stellar presentation skills
- Extreme curiosity
- Hands on experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua (or other marketing automation tool), and Google Analytics
- Prior internship experience in a high growth company in the SaaS, security, or network space, combined with knowledge of how the Internet works is a plus
We're not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We're a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo ( https://blog.cloudflare.com/protecting-free-expression-online/ ): We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare's enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian ( https://www.cloudflare.com/athenian/ ): We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership ( https://blog.cloudflare.com/tag/path-forward/ ): Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you'd like to be a part of? We'd love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.