Lumbermens Merchandising Corporation
- Assist with the management of LMC's social media presence developing compelling and engaging content.
- Prepare written drafts of brand supporting stories that could be used for News articles on the website, the monthly e-newsletter, and social media.
- Research, brainstorm, and propose ideas to promote and support LMC's branding initiatives.
- Create documentation for the administrative functions of LMC.net. This includes how to post a special, approve a supplier submitted special, post an article to the News, and Marketplace sections.
- Shadow and learn about all facets of the LMC Marketing function
- Assist other team members with day-to-day operations including reporting, updating databases, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field
- Must be an excellent communicator possessing strong written, verbal and editing skills
- Must be resourceful, creative, detail-oriented and organized
- Experience (may be through class assignments) with marketing or PR writing is strongly preferred
- Proficient with the MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of and ability to use social media networks, such as Twitter and Facebook
- Strong desire to gain hands-on experience and become a part of the LMC Marketing team.