Oliver Peoples was founded in 1987 with the opening of its first boutique and subsequent launch of the original collection. From the beginning, Oliver Peoples had a passion for superior product, a distinctive culture rooted in California, and an obsession with service. These core values have remained at the foundation of the brand and endure today.
A part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, Oliver Peoples strives to be the most prestigious and culturally distinctive eyewear company in the world.
We are committed to excellence in service; our stylists and opticians assist customers in selecting that perfect frame.
GENERAL FUNCTIONThe Oliver Peoples Group Internship Program is an immersion into its brands. It is a project based internship where you will have the opportunity to contribute to business success by working on a priority business project.
The Oliver Peoples Group Internship Program offers competitive hourly compensation, a formal mentor program, and weekly events with opportunities for networking, and personal & professional development.We are seeking interns for our Internship Program at the Oliver Peoples Group Corporate office in Los Angeles, CA.to be placed in the following areas: Finance, Marketing, Operations, and more!
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizes skills to work on a priority project(s).
- Asks questions, contributes to group meetings, and offers new ideas, insights, and fresh thinking.
- Provides support to various departments in various day-to-day activities.
- Meets project deadlines
- Produces reports and is able to partner up with department heads for better outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Strong interpersonal skills, a collaborative mindset, maturity and good judgment
- Demonstrate leadership ability and relationship building skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Previous internship or work experience
- Leadership roles on campus and/or community Involvement
- Rising junior or senior
- Study abroad or international exposure
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail [email protected] (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.