At Gentherm, we say, “It’s about the person.” We’re with you on a cold winter day when you turn on your heated seat and steering wheel or helping manage patient body temperature in the operating room, recovering room or intensive care units. We take a human approach with everything we do.
The Channel Marketing/ Strategy Intern will gain valuable knowledge and experience analyzing key global automotive segments in the US and China to develop strategic action plans to support a critical corporate project to increase product penetration into global automotive manufacturers (take rate increase). Working collaboratively with cross-functional groups across the Company, preparing key analysis and presentations to support the team you will learn how to leverage market research, data, and corporate knowledge to develop creative and effective solutions that drive results.
- Support building and maintenance of the excel based Global Gentherm product take rate database. Update database for key 2020/2021 vehicles
- Gather, organize and analyze vehicle, segment and regional data. (US & China)
- Create compelling, data-driven and customer-focused presentations to be used with internal and external customers.
- Create detailed, visually compelling presentation materials in PowerPoint
- Support other corporate/strategic initiatives as needed.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business, Strategy, Marketing or Data Analytics is preferred
- Motivated, goal-oriented and high performing with excellent attention to detail. You enjoy researching across multiple sources of information to uncover valuable nuggets of data.
- Ability to multitask and deliver high quality work under tight timelines
- Strong interpersonal skills, who enjoys working in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint (Knowledge of Excel formulas and pivot tables a plus)
- Fluency (written and oral) in English. Fluency in Chinese a highly valued bonus
Gentherm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Detroit
Job Segment: Medical, Intern, Surgery, Market Research, Healthcare, Entry Level, Marketing