Intern will support electrical design and test. Tasking may include:
- Assist in the development of printed circuit boards (PCBs) including part selection and schematic capture
- Assist in the transition to manufacturing
- Assist in the test and evaluation of electrical circuits
- Assist in analyzing test failures for root causes and corrective actions
- Documenting test plans, test results, design concepts, etc.
Required Availability: Projected tasking includes approximately 480hrs of work. A full-time 12-week summer internship is desired, however a part-time work arrangement (>24hrs/week) may be acceptable.
- Pursing a Bachelors (2nd year or above) or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering
- Cumulative GPA > 3.0/4.0
- Experience in designing and carrying out experiments (e.g. undergraduate/graduate research, lab coursework)
- Basic understanding of both digital and analog circuits
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office software products
- Good problem solving skills
- Quick learner
- Good writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- U.S. Citizenship (Required)
- Favorable Criminal History Check
- Education Verification
- Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
- Credit Check
- Subject Interview
KeyW EEO Statement
Employment decisions at the Company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of. (1) race, (2) religion, (3) creed, (4) color, (5) national origin, (6) ancestry, (7) sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), (8) age, (9) medical condition, (10) marital or domestic partner status, (11) sexual orientation, (12) gender, (13) gender identity, (14) gender expression and transgender status, (15) mental disability or physical disability, (16) genetic information, (17) military or veteran status, (18) citizenship, (19) low-income status, or (20) any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
About the Organization
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With approximately $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. For more information, visit www.jacobs.com, and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.