- Are passionate about building technologies that create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society.
- Are problem solvers and energized by resolving technical challenges with other teammates.
- Are eager to learn new technology and find ways to do things more efficiently and effectively.
- Love working for a company that has tons of opportunity to grow their career. This can include developing technology to help consumers make an informed decision on the best car to buy, or help businesses find and retain their customers.
- We are looking for full time Software Developers to develop software for our products at our office in Lincoln, NE. Key responsibilities include:
- Analyze, design, develop, implement and maintain applications developed for our customers
- Work with teammates to solve problems and build innovative technical solutions.
- Be a key hands-on contributor to the design and implementation of new products and features throughout the entire stack.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related field (will be graduated before June 2020).
- Experience programming in Object Oriented programming language (Python preferred), Web Framework (Django preferred), Shell scripting
- Knowledge/experience in Containers and Container Application platforms (OpenShift, Docker and Kubernetes), cloud services (AWS preferred) and open source ML packages (scikit etc)
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance and customer experience
- Some experience building software outside of the classroom environment like an internship, hackathon, research project or related experience preferred
- Demonstrated skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment
- Have learned a software development language that you weren’t taught in school, or took it upon yourself to learn it in more in-depth than what they taught
- Through your studies and extracurricular activities, proven history of high achievement