2020 Summer Internship Program
***OUR APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN ON A ROLLING BASIS ***
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
The FCB Health Network Internship Program is designed to offer college students the opportunity to learn about a career in healthcare advertising. Interns will work in real-world
business situations, attend seminars on the different aspects of the industry
and learn about the inner workings of an agency.
START DATE: Monday, June 1, 2020
END DATE: Friday, July 31, 2020
SCHEDULE: Full-time (Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM)
- -Play the role of talent champion, counseling employees and managers on talent development
- -Ensure all of our teams are infused with the industry’s best talent
- -Provide cutting-edge learning and development trainings to keep our tribe sharp
- Rising junior, senior, or recent graduate from an accredited college or university
- Coursework related to advertising/marketing, human resources and/or healthcare related degree
- Available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week for the duration of the 9-week program
- Possess solid communication, computer, and presentation skills
- Interest in all things HR
FINAL NOTE: You can start and return to this application any time before the end date. Even if you receive a confirmation email that your application has been submitted, you can still return to the portal to edit or add any additional information. Remember to answer the short response questions at the bottom. In order to be considered, you must answer ALL of the questions.
For U.S. Job Seekers
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.