2020 Summer Internship Program
***OUR APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN ON A ROLLING BASIS ***
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
The FCB Health Network Internship Program is designed to offer college students the opportunity to learn about a career in healthcare advertising. Interns will work in real-world
business situations, attend seminars on the different aspects of the industry
and learn about the inner workings of an agency.
START DATE: Monday, June 1, 2020
END DATE: Friday, July 31, 2020
SCHEDULE: Full-time (Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM)
- Participate in senior-level business strategy planning discussions
- Perform and be trained in prospect research techniques
- Assist in pitch project management
- Contribute to new business brainstorming
- Interface with every department in the agency, thus getting a comprehensive introduction to agency life
- Assist with presentation support – PowerPoint and other software as necessary
- Assist the New Business Manager with pitch/client meeting production, meeting prep, and breakdown/cleanup as necessary
- Take notes and distribute approved meeting recap report for new business meetings
- Update and maintain calendars, timelines, and meeting requests; work with New Business Director and Manager to cover all projects that happen simultaneously
- Maintain list of new business job numbers and budgets
- Ensure that new business client lists and all other RFI/RFP info frequently needed is kept current
- Work with print and production studios
- Rising junior, senior, or recent graduate from an accredited college or university
- Coursework related to advertising/marketing, business and/or healthcare related degree
- Available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week for the duration of the 9-week program
- Possess solid communication, computer, and presentation skills
- A pitch pro
FINAL NOTE: You can start and return to this application any time before the end date. Even if you receive a confirmation email that your application has been submitted, you can still return to the portal to edit or add any additional information. Remember to answer the short response questions at the bottom. In order to be considered, you must answer ALL of the questions.
For U.S. Job Seekers
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.