HarperCollins Publishers Inc.
- Write original blog content to promote new and backlist releases at PageChaser.com
- Run the Page Chaser and The Reader’s Lounge Instagram accounts for the summer: plan strategy, develop creative, take photos, and execute postings
- Execute the Page Chaser: Deals of the Day email blast
- Brand website creation, development, maintenance and optimization
- Acquire working knowledge of data optimization and help in optimizing Page Chaser content
- Design social media content and digital ads and analyze results on a daily basis to adapt as necessary to optimize
- Assist publicity team with author interview coordination, Marketing and Publicity Updates (MPUs) and influencer mailing lists
- Conduct research on social media and email marketing strategy, blog growth strategy, and improving brand engagement
- Assist in the management of The Readers Lounge at Page Chaser book review program
- Attend team meetings, including but not limited to Acquisitions, Titling, Staff, Pub Boards, Production, Packaging, Editorial, Marketing, and Sales Conference
- Some clerical work (e.g. photocopying, binding, filing, email, note taking, and data entry)
- Avid book reader
- Ability to handle multiple competing projects and priorities at one time.
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use and quickly grasp navigation of online reporting tools
- Strong eye for design and basic levelgraphic design skills preferred, or willingness to learn design tools for simple social graphic development
- Strategic and always able to understand the bigger picture