HarperCollins Publishers Inc.
Essential Responsibilities: The Bible Gateway intern will be responsible for assisting the marketing team and will gain experience planning and executing a strategic campaign, from beginning to end.
The intern will:
- Review Bible Gateway’s website and assess needs for teaching our users how to use the site and do certain types of Bible study
- Research audience needs, create a plan, and present it to the Bible Gateway team for approval
- Implement the plan and create visual assets. In so doing, the intern will:
- Gain experience writing and editing copy
- Obtain training in how to set up email using our ESP (Email Service Provider)
- Acquire working knowledge of tools needed for capturing and editing video
- Become familiar with multiple channels in which to post the assets (e.g., social, email, the blog, paid advertising)
- Publish and promote the tutorials, and launch them in their various locations
- Analyze the results of their work
Required Status: Fall 2020 Junior, Senior or Graduate Student
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere)
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Professional Conduct
- Excellent communication skills, both interpersonal and written
Industry Knowledge: Candidates should have a passionate interest in digital publishing, with a specific passion for, and knowledge about, the Bible, and a working familiarity with BibleGateway.com.
HarperCollins Christian Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer