HarperCollins Publishers Inc.
Start living for your future now, by gaining real-world job experience with a paid summer internship at HarperCollins Leadership (an imprint of HarperCollins Focus. For the seventh consecutive year, our CEO has been recognized as a significant contributor to keeping Nashville’s business sector thriving and growing by The Nashville Post.
As a new entrepreneurial imprint with HarperCollins, HCL offers best-selling business and leadership authors such as #1 Wall Street Journal and New York Times best-seller Don Miller (Building a StoryBrand,) New York Times best-selling author John Maxwell (Developing the Leader Within You, 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, et al), and #1 New York Times best-selling author Rachel Hollis (Girl, Wash Your Face and the forthcoming Girl, Stop Apologizing). Recently, HCL purchase AMACOM, the publishing division of the American Management Association, to add hundreds of additional authors and thought leaders to our catalog. Adding HarperCollins Leadership to your list of networks will help build your resume with industry respected training and experience.
The intern will:
- Help to implement integrated marketing campaigns across various digital and traditional media
- Manage Amazon Marketing Services campaigns
- Assist with Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn advertising and creative scheduling
- Develop freemium content and inbound marketing offers
- Develop marketing collateral pieces including press releases, ads, and other copy
- Coordinate printing and distribution of marketing materials
- Contribute to tracking marketing and publicity ROI
- Research marketing trends
- Support team with marketing coordination and administration efforts
- Provide support for e-course marketing campaigns
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of social media and video and its benefits for marketing purposes
- Research skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with good use of tact and diplomacy
- Excellent written communication skills with strong knowledge of English grammar and usage
- Team player
- Canva, Adobe or similar design tool experience a plus