Summer 2020 Intern, Product Marketing/Design Engineer– Undergraduate
ANSYS empowers the world's most innovative companies to design and deliver transformational products by offering the best and broadest engineering simulation software to solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Thus, through our enriching internship program, we help develop the next-generation of engineers and technologists.
As a Product Marketing/Design Engineer Intern, you will support our Design Business Unit to produce content for ANSYS’ ground-breaking Discovery product line (http://ansys.com/Discovery), a unique, real-time, easy-to-use simulation tool set that some analysts have called “one of the biggest breakthroughs in design and engineering technology in the last ten years.”
This Spring internship is a 40-hour per week, paid position starting May 2020 and concluding August 2020.
- Produce video demonstrations, case studies, blogs, and other marketing content showcasing the power of Discovery and its potential to accelerate engineering design.
- Prepare and complete work adhering to project goals and schedules.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in an engineering or science related major with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player, responsible, and motivated
- A junior or senior pursuing a Mechanical Engineering or Physics major
- Demonstrated product design and manufacturing experience
- Experience using engineering software (ANSYS, SolidWorks, Autodesk, or similar)
- Experience with video production and editing software (Adobe Premier, Camtasia, or similar)
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
Did you know? You can download our software for free by visiting:
ANSYS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.