CenturyLink’s internship program is a 10 week, fast-paced and exciting opportunity to gain professional experience within your field of study and career interest. Interns within the Strategic Enterprise and Federal Government department will be part of an accelerated learning experience, to challenge skills learned in the classroom and develop new skills while working on active CenturyLink work projects. The internship will take place in Southfield, MI. In addition, interns will connect to our company culture through community outreach projects, engage with our employee resource groups and be able to develop their professional skills and business acumen through frequent exposure to senior leadership, cutting-edge technology, groundbreaking projects, and a network of mentors and fellow interns. Come Intern with us and create the beginnings of a career right for YOU!
- Sales Operations Consultant will assist in cleaning up specific Sales Professional modules based upon current Standards for segment and provide assessment reporting.
- Will validate that customer profile has correct DUNs, HQ and/or Billing address information and Ultimate Customer information.
- Create template for Data Governance to get customer accounts created if necessary and correct BAN mapping assignments to ensure proper revenue allocation to the profile.
- Pursing a Bachelor's with focus on Business, Marketing and/or Engineering.
- Enrolled at a 4-year accredited college or university; entering Junior or Senior year education level at the start of the internship (graduating after August 2020).
- Minimum Cumulative GPA: 3.0 or higher
- Must have transportation to/from work daily
- Must be available to work 30 – 40 hours.
- Available during Summer Internship Program: 5/26/2020 – 7/31/2020.
- Must possess excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated, organized, reliable and detail oriented.
- Quick learner and not afraid to work with new technology.
- Analytical mind is a must.
- Available for Summer Internship Program: 5/26/2020 - 7/31/2020.
- Experience with SalesForce.
- Experience working in a Sales Environment.
Alternate Location: US-Michigan-Southfield
Requisition #: 217605
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.