- The Temporary Test Technician Social Gaming will execute procedures for maintaining high standards of quality, and reliability for all software developed for retail, mobile and online distribution. Ensure that products meet the requisite functional and technical standards and maintain high overall product quality. This position is not to exceed 6 months.
- Ensure that all software is working as intended through rigorous, detailed testing
- Document and maintain the status of all problems in the bug tracking database
- Communicate with other departments to prevent issues from arising and correct existing problems during the development cycle
Essential Job Functions:
- Position Requirements
- Understanding of testing procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently regulate and prioritize tasks
- Ability to meet quick deadlines and deliver precise, effective results in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-motivated, with ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment without direct supervision
- Strong technical knowledge of computers or troubleshooting computer problems
- This role requires a forward thinking, critical problem solver to identify trends and communicate findings confidently and effectively to project leads
Education: Some college coursework in Information Systems, Computer Science, MIS, Math, Statistics or another relevant area
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law