ZogSports is America’s most popular social sports community with over 100,000 players forming new friendships every year. We believe that life is better with real personal connections, caring communities and a sense of play.
Join the ZogSports team and turn your passion for sports into an awesome internship. You won’t be doing any coffee runs unless you want coffee. In that case, you’ll run to your caffeine-addicted heart’s content.
Here’s what you need to know:
- ZogSports delivers fun and brings people together through sports. We organize recreational sports leagues for young professionals, great post-game happy hours and donate to charities selected by winning teams. It’s like college intramurals for adults.
- ZogSports is the real deal. We’ve made the Crain’s Top 100 Best Places to Work list and the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for several years.
- You’ll get a ton of responsibility, learn transferable business skills and have fun working at ZogSports Headquarters.
Here’s what you’ll do:
You’ll work hand-in-hand with the NY/NJ Operations Team.
Responsibilities and duties will likely include:
- Assist in creating new channels to obtain and mine for customer feedback
- Respond to and delegate general inquiries of incoming players in-person, over the phone, and via e-mail
- Support Operations team in implementation of new customer experience standards
- Ensure team charities are assigned to winning teams; Assist with donation processing
- Update website when weather issues arise
- Handle occasional management, fulfillment, and delivery of equipment and team shirt orders
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Undergraduate or Masters Student in the NYC area willing to commit 3-5 days/week, for at least 4 hours/day throughout the spring semester (ideally, 15 hours per week; will consist of mostly weekdays between 10am and 6pm).
- This is a paid hourly non-exempt position at $15 per hour (before applicable taxes)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Know the difference between their/they’re/there. Don’t abuse apostrophe’s.
- Outgoing personality with an excellent sense of humor. No stone-faced, Inhospitable Interns ‘round here.
- You are super reliable, organized and don’t let the details fall through the cracks
- Knowledge of, and interest in, operations of sports is a plus.Due to the large number of resumes we receive, we regret that we are unable to respond individually to each application. If there is interest in interviewing you, a representative from ZogSports will contact you directly.
ZogSports is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- College Credit