SpotCo is the world’s leading full-service entertainment advertising, marketing and branding agency. Based in New York and strategically aligned with Dewynters in London, Hamburg & Amsterdam, we continue to redefine how live entertainment brands break through in an ever-changing world. We work hard, laugh hard, and form lasting client partnerships based on mutual trust and passion. We help our clients achieve great things. And we think that’s a great thing.
The Social Media Intern is given the opportunity to gain real-world experience in Advertising, Marketing and/or Design, while developing relationships and adding to the company’s existing culture. This internship program at SpotCo supports student learning and development in a professional environment outside the academic setting.
Please Note: This is an unpaid, part-time internship for 15-20 hours/week. To be eligible for this spring internship program, you must be a college student with at least 60 credits (Junior Status). This program will take place from January 21, 2020 – May 29, 2020 and it includes an internship project for school credit. To confirm if your university offers credit for this internship program, please check with your Academic Advisor and/or Career Services Department. SpotCo must receive a signed letter from your university accepting school credit for this program.
- Assist in the management of social platforms, and use social listening tools to engage with our active social communities
- Assist in the creation of client reports outlining social analytics and ongoing campaign enhancements
- Assist in the development of online content and social media campaigns by contributing in brainstorming sessions and performing research pertaining to current and upcoming productions
- Research the competitive landscape to understand how other live entertainment properties are activating in the social space
- Monitor the web for comments on shows and initiatives to be reported back to the team
- Miscellaneous administrative duties, including assisting with mailings, prize redemptions and deliveries
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Flexible schedule with a commitment of 15-20 hours/week (This program is an unpaid internship for school credit)
- A passion for Broadway, theater and the performing arts
- An active user of multiple social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some graphic design, Photoshop and photography experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Keynote
Job Type: Internship
- College Credit