CO-OP Financial Services
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Under guidance, coordinate complex product marketing campaigns including cost control, traffic projects from creative development, to estimate approvals and budgeting, creative production (may involve print, interactive, social or other channels) and final execution, all while meeting deadlines and having strong project communication. Interact with vendors effectively.
- Assist in the planning, implementation, lead handoff and reporting results of sales and lead generation campaigns.
- Write and edit copy for email blasts, presentations, articles , sales letters, and relationship building programs under the direction of senior staff.
- Performs quality assurance, including proofing copy and content; checking for brand compliance, testing digital workflows and forms.
- Support Consumer Marketing programs to enhance and maintain a strong relationship with credit unions. Collaborate with the product team for consumer facing products.
- Recommends relationship building programs associated with fundraisers, promotional events and special events.
- Writes creative briefs with supervision.
- Coordinates marketing team to support marketing data efforts by leading administration and logistics including maintaining accurate marketing database records, developing and running reports for both acquisition/cross-self lead generation programs as well as relationship building/philanthropy programs.
- Assist in corporate event and meeting coordination including but not limited to; conferences, User Meetings, CEO Roundtable and tradeshows. This may include logistics, contract administration, preparation of promotional materials and evaluations.
- Research industry trends, products, competitive intelligence on an as needed basis. Develops findings reports.
- Recommends some strategic efforts for the Marketing Department working in conjunction with marketing team members to provide back up and support for projects.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- 12 completed semester hours at college or university.
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA.
- Previous internship and/or work experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team demonstrated through involvement with student organizations, community involvement, work experience, or other activities.
- Strong time management skills.
WHY JOIN CO-OP?
- Paid internship that includes 401K with generous company match.
- The opportunity to join a nationwide, fast-growing organization.
- Gain real world experience working on projects alongside full-time employees as well as other interns.
- Learn about the financial technology industry and how your work will impact credit union members across the country.
- Connect with other interns through learning opportunities and other fun events.
- Explore your interests and potential career path with job shadow options.
- Gain skills and experience that will make you a highly marketable candidate in the future.
- Regular touchpoints with internship coordinators to discuss progress, goals, and future career.
- Eligible interns will be considered for full-time positions at various CO-OP locations.