Koh Young America
KYRA, located in Rancho Bernardo, San Diego, CA, is the research and development hub where top-class engineers and experts are gathered to achieve great innovation and technological breakthroughs. Current assignments include state of art computer vision, machine learning and deep learning problems requiring both conventional approaches and bleeding-edge technologies.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance at no employee contribution (including dependent coverage)
- 401K retirement plan
- Generous PTOs and paid holidays
- Develop software stacks and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rules-based models
- Develop tools and system for core business products
- Apply expert software development skills to a wide range of ML-related coding projects
- Master's degree required
- 2+ years of implementing data-driven software algorithms required
- 3+ years of Java, Python, C++, or similar programming language experience required
Indeed Hire and Koh Young America are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- implementing data-driven software algorithms: 2 years (Required)
- Java, Python, C++, or similar programming language: 3 years (Required)
- Master's (Required)
- San Diego, CA: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)