Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what's right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you'll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Ops team - is in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable technology and data solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our internal & external customers. We embrace Agile principles and values, favor DevOps practices, and view infrastructure as code, all while we create an infrastructure that scales and supports our growth and ambitious vision. This requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify, investigate, and implement new technologies to continue securely scaling our global business.
The Sr. Manager, Enterprise Applications oversees the timely delivery of projects and initiatives that support DocuSign's strategic objectives as well as drive the necessary alignment between technology teams, business processes and a wide range of functional organizations, including Revenue Operations, Finance, Ecommerce, and Customer Success. This position requires a highly driven individual with strong emotional intelligence, a true self-starter with demonstrated experience in high growth, fast-paced organizations. The successful candidate will have the ability not to just drive consensus and provide direction but will be seen as a hands-on subject matter expert capable of delivering the technology solutions required to solve complex business issues.
This position reports to the Senior Director, Business Operations.
- Develop and lead a collaborative global team of approx. 3 - 5 Business Analysts
- Translate business priorities into timely robust solutions to key business challenges in multiple functional areas
- Align with the strategic initiatives that drive the company's growth
- Maintain strong relationships based on trust and transparency with primary business stakeholders
- Negotiate appropriate trade-offs and ensure clear accountability, targets, timelines and deliverables for each major initiative
- Oversee the development, evolution and execution of DocuSign's core business technology
- Ensure the security, scalability, reliability of business-critical systems which includes managing priorities and balancing demand in a rapidly changing environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of industry experience
- Experience with cloud platforms (i.e. NetSuite, Zuora, Apttus, Salesforce)
- Experience enabling business users to drive utilization of cloud platforms
- Experience developing, managing, and coaching teams
- MBA or advanced certifications preferred
- 2+ years of IT industry experience at enterprise scale
- Comfortable with ambiguity and fast change with an ability to adapt as needed
- Record of planning and executing complex IT projects
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that's a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.