Nekter Juice Bar
The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for supporting cross-functional business teams in the planning, execution and analysis of various business initiatives related to products, pricing, promotion, and packaging. This role gains broad exposure to all functional activities on the business including Consumer Insights, New Product Development, Menu Development, Sales and Finance, which results in strengthened marketing fundamentals and a holistic approach to driving business growth.
- Supports the P&L and understands the key leavers to increase profit
- Focuses on the vital few to drive the business translating brand strategy to channel specific brand strategies and executions
- Assists with developing annual marketing plans that meet the growth objectives for each category
- Creates segment and account specific marketing programs to drive demand
- Provides field sales the tools and materials they need to achieve sales objectives
- Closely monitors and analyzes sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity
- Performs in-depth analysis and reporting of multi-category marketing, promotional campaigns and programs to optimize their performance.
- Leads end to end business processes with cross functional partners
- Coordinates product management and/or cost reduction projects with internal and external resources to achieve results (product development, production planning, trade promotion, sales, market research, consultants and advertising agencies
- Strong numerical and analytical skill set with ability to interpret quantitative data and perform detailed trend analysis utilizing raw volume data
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills with a proven ability to work collaboratively with product development and sales
- Ability to handle simultaneous projects and deliver within agreed upon time frames
- Experience in marketing plan development: situation assessment, strategy, and tactical plan development
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Paid Internship – Goal to grow into full time position after graduation
- Flexible hours
- Great Company Culture
- Up and coming national brand with huge potential for growth
- Free Juice
Nekter Juice Bar is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by law.