Learning Experiences and Exposure Include:
- Supports bi-weekly store communication with the Store Operations team
- Prepares informational directives for stores for such topics as events, promotions, brand initiatives, brand implementations, and contests
- Supports planning and execution of All Store Manager Holiday Meeting
- Supports logistics and communication for 2020 new store openings
- Research store operations logistics initiatives
- Establish working relationships with cross functional partners, regional and store managers
- Experience with Excel, Microsoft Word and Publisher
- Effective organizational skills for managing multiple tasks at once
- Detail oriented and self-starter
- Career interests in business management, communications, marketing or related field
- Ability to interact and engage cross-functional teams with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have high degree of flexibility and a track record of quickly adapting to an ever-changing environment.
- Candidate must display a positive, can-do attitude and must be an active team player.
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Must be at least 18 years of age and enrolled in your sophomore, junior or senior year at an accredited college or university.
- Must be able to receive college credit.
- Must be able to work from our downtown Chicago Loop headquarters